Look for Cardi B during commercial breaks one Music’s Biggest Night.
Cardi will pop up in another Pepsi spot that will debut during the Grammy Awards . Part of the soft drink’s new More Than Okay campaign, the new clip features a cameo from drag queen Monet X Change .
Cardi also starred in a cola commercial less than a week ago, when she acted against Lil Jon and Steve Carrell in an ad during the Super Bowl.
TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- Gotta love a lady like Cardi who can do it all. She can sing, dance, talk politics, make us laugh and, most importantly, secure the bag.
- With due respect to Deion , I'm gonna start calling Cardi "Prime Time." Whenever you see Cardi on your TV set, you know it's prime time.
- The crazy thing about this spot is actually that they got Ms. Bodak Yellow to film an ad for the blue brand. Blue cans? That's not a bloody move.
- She should promote the soda Killer Mike helped create on Trigger Warning -- Blood Pop.
- Selling out for soda, sis? Hope it was worth it.
- Pepsi has a history of working with superstar artists, going back to the Michael Jackson days.